search engine

Join 4Shared Now!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

conversation about drug

P : Hi, how are you

F : I’m not very well

P : Why?

F : Pung, I wanna lend you some money, may I ?

P : For what?

F : Hmmm… may I ?

P : How much ?

F : Rp. 500.000,-

P : What, so much, I don’t have money like you want

F : How much do you have?

P : It’s about Rp. 50.000,-

If you really need it I can lend some money my parent

F : Oh… no don’t do it

Why if your parent ask you “for what”

P : Well, actually for what that money honestly?

F : I will tell you, but you must not tell to everyone

P : Ok

F : To buy drugs

P : What ?! you must stay away from drugs.

F : But if I’m not buy it I will hurt

P : You must join “Rehabilitee”

F : I’m afraid, my parent will anger me.

P : For your cure

F : Alright, but you must take me

P : Yes, I will

for the complate document you can download at this link :

http://www.ziddu.com/download/5518730/conversationabautdrug.doc.html


No comments:

Post a Comment